Support the territorial development of the new Municipality of Kukes, based on the new policies and priorities of the government, and orientations of the new territorial an administrative reform of local government in Albania launched in 2015.
The objective of the assignment was to develop the 2030 Strategy for Territorial Development of the new Municipality of Kukes, using a large participatory approach.
The document can be found in the link below:
Type of services provided
Guide and facilitate the process of preparation of the strategy for territorial development. In order to carry out the process the following activities have been conducted:
- Conduct analyses based on the obligations derived from the methodology for development of the Overall Local Development Programmes
- Conduct Metabolic Analysis for the new municipality territory
- Devise the territory under the 5 basic systems
- Define directions of development of the territory based on 5 basic’ indicators systems
- Develop the vision of development of the territory of the local unit, in consolations with local stakeholders
- Identify and develop major programs and development projects
- Develop the maps that present a strategic vision of territorial development
Organise public consultation for presentation of the new territorial development strategy