Strengthening of Human Resource Managment Capacities of Local Government Units
The project goal was to improve Human Resource Management capacities and practices of the Local Government Units (either municipal or commune) in order to deliver the public services in a more effective and efficient manner, as well as apply for EU funding.
Type of services provided
- Raised skills and technical expertise of the staff of LGUs, in particular the human resources management departments, to use modern methodologies to conduct/lead a proper internal training needs assessments
- A common framework of reference, a common methodology, language and terminology for the discussions and assessment of training needs established for all LGUs
- A rolling process of regular training needs assessment is installed as part of overall human resources management process - and likely to become a routine process in the work of local government units
- Regular and well defined proposals for training local government staff are supplied to TIPA from local government institutions
- Raised capacities of LGUs to apply for EU funding