Support to Public Expenditure Management Phase III
DFID / World Bank
Detailed description of the project:
The overall objective of the project is to support the MoF in the process of linking policy and programmes with budgets
- Enhancing the MoF’s capacity to manage the MTEF process;
- Ensuring effective documentation of new systems and procedures;
- Enhancing the capacity of the line ministries to contribute to the IPS; and
- Enhancing the capacity of the National Assembly’s Economic and Finance Committee to hold GoA to account.
- Develop the wages & salaries database for the purpose of the quality control and wage bill analyses purposes
Type of services provided
- Advice the staff of the Department of Budget Policy Analyses to undertake the analyses of the line ministry submission during the preparation of the MTBP 2008-2010 and 2009-2011, as well as the annual budget 2008,2009.
- Provide advise to the department of the Public Investment ....
- Develop the wages & salaries database for the purpose of the quality control and wage bill analyses purposes and undertake the analyses of the wages and salaries in the public administration.