Study on Implementation of Shared Functions in the Local Government Level
The overall objective of the assignment is to assist the GoA on establishing a new strategic framework on decentralization and local governance.
- To carry out the analyses on the implementation of the shared functions in the local government level.
Type of services provided
- Carry out the analyses of the overall spending at the local level for the period 2010-2014
- Carry out analyses of the implementation of the respective legislation related to the shared functions at the local level
- Carry out interviews with local government authorities to identify the problems and shortcomings in the implementation of the shared functions
- Carry out interviews with Ministry of Finance, Department for LGUs budget on the issue of financing of the local government shared functions
- Develop the study and conduct consultation with the Interministerial Working Group on Decentralisation