Development of the Functional Area Programme for Kukes Municipality and 14 communes
Support the implementation of the new territorial reform of local government in Albania, through anticipating the analyses on economic and social development of local government units in Albania.
The objective of the assignment was to develop the Functional Area Programme delineating potentials for the development of the area combining external expertise (dldp service providers) and local knowledge (Consultative forum with members proposed from different sectors of the territories).
The document can be found in the link below:
Type of services provided
Guide and facilitate the process of preparation of the PESTLE and SWOT analysis in the functional area. In order to carry out the process the following activities have been conducted:
· Development of a questionnaire for the SWOT
· Survey and data analyses.
· Mapping of the local services in the Functional Area
· Development of the Functional Area Programme for the area including Municipality of Kukes and 14 communes.
· Organise public consultation with FAP stakeholder group
Organise local consultation forum to present the Functional Area Programme for the area of Kukes district